The Alphabet Rotary Stamp from Stampin’ Up! offers so many possibilities!! This card began with As You See It Challenge #76 with some stripes and a late start. But I think it finished well.
I did this sketch once before. I tested it out and didn’t like my results. Sometimes, an idea doesn’t come out how you intended. Many times, my designs are a journey, but to where, I don’t know until I arrive, lol!
Here’s my card this week:
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla
- Designer Series Paper: Typeset
- Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Postage Due, World Map, Alphabet Rotary Stamp
- Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi Blendabilities, Skin Tone Blendabilities, Smoky Slate Blendabilities
- Tools: Sponges, Simply Scored Tool, Paper Piercing Tool, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Mat, Postage Punch, Project Life Pen, Angled Tag Topper Punch
- Embellishments: Linen Thread
- Adhesives: Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SNAIL, Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Feel free to ask questions by leaving me a reply to this post!
Be sure to give the challenge a try this week. Hope to see your card on display on the As You See It Challenge Blog!